The Volunteer Program seeks to provide highly qualified substitute teachers to schools as needed at a price that fits your budget. AVGTP offer options that will allow you to customize a program to your specific needs. You may utilize our program as a primary source for your substitute teaching needs or as a back-up to your existing program. AVGTP specializes in the placement of qualified teachers in independent, private and charter schools. We actively recruit, screen, and interview candidates nationally and internationally. Our candidates are pre-screened and interviewed before they are presented to schools, and we strive to submit those candidate who are best-suited in philosophy, education, and experience for a particular school and position.
- Have a min. of 90 passing credit hrs. from a 4 year college or university
- Pass a criminal background check through Identix live scan fingerprinting
- Submit to a random drug screening
- Provide a negative TB test results within the last 3 years
- Driver’s license or state identification card (copy)
- Social security card, passport, or birth certificate (copy)
- College transcripts (official copy)